Wikipedia

Arama sonuçları

19 Mart 2014 Çarşamba

My Favourite Book Project

Hı my dear visitors. This week our assignment work is creating a wiki page by telling a book. I told you the book Satranç by Stefen Zweig. It was a bit difficult for me to create this work because of my first experience to create a wiki. First of all, It was a bit difficult to choose my best book and summarize it after a long time. However it was a good project for me. I remembered the high school days when I read this book. I want to use this project for my students.We can create our common work with my students this helps to improve my students creativity in future. Also I share the link which I told my best book for you to keep on it. You can access my favourite book project by clicking here.Thank you so much!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder