Wikipedia

Arama sonuçları

23 Nisan 2014 Çarşamba

Creating a poster via Glogster!



      Hı my sweeties. This week we were responsible for creatting a poster. I studied with my friends Hatice Koyuncu and Sinem Keser.While we were doing my homework we used  Glogster for our project. It was easy and enjoyable project for us. We found some logos and think about some common sentences about communication via technology. We prefer to tell the communication in 21st century with the help of technology and some apps. As all we know, communication is equal to technology. I hope we success to tell our ideas.
     Posters are also one of the most effective ways of telling ideas in a short and clear way. I certainly use them in my future experiences. See you soon :)

     You can look at our poster by clicking here.

(picture is taken from http://www.web2teachingtools.com/glogster.html )

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder