Wikipedia

Arama sonuçları

23 Nisan 2014 Çarşamba

Wordle and Digital Storytelling

Wordle: Untitled

         Hı my dear visitors. We were responsible for a "Wordle" and recording a "Digital Storytelling". First, it was not difficult for me to create o wordle because wordle.net is an easy website to use. This process was enjoyable and easy for me.The wordle that I prepared is above. Wordles are can be a good way of teaching adjectives in my classes in future.

  Second, storytelling was a bit challenging for us. We prepared and recorded the story with my friends Sinem Keser and Hatice Koyuncu. However, we enjoyed the process very much. We recorded our story many times and sometimes we got angry and sometimes laughed very much.

I decided that I will certainly use the digital storytelling in my future. Because ıt is and enjoyable and effective way of teaching. It responses the new generations needs in a visual and cognitive ways.

You can watch our story "The Lion and Mouse" below. See you soon.

The Lion and Mouse

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder